The professional, caring Charlottetown Vision Clinic team offers a wide range of optometry services for Charlottetown families.
At Charlottetown Vision Clinic, we use only the most up-to-date optometry technology and practices to monitor your eye health and treat an extensive range of eye conditions.
Our range of optometry services includes:
- Comprehensive eye health examinations for patients of all ages
- Ocular disease co-management for conditions such as Glaucoma, Cataracts, and Macular Degeneration
- Laser surgery
- Low vision assessment and aids
- Retina assessments
- Visual Field Tests
- Contact lense supplies, assessment, fitting and training
- Prescription eyeglasses and sunglasses
- Emergency care for eye injuries and infections
You can trust the Charlottetown Vision Clinic team for all your eye health needs. Get in touch today and book your appointment!
Questions about our services? Ready to book an appointment?
Contact Charlottetown Vision Clinic today.Contact Us